Whether you have just a moment to spare or can commit to long-term outreach activities, there are many ways to support the 2020 census. Individuals, businesses, government organizations, nonprofits and community leaders can serve as key census ambassadors, helping to raise awareness about the census, educate the public about its importance and encourage their employees, customers, members and the public to participate.
Here are ways you can get involved:
- Sign up for updates on census-related news and events.
- Register as a census partner/ambassador for the Kansas City region.
- Start or join a Complete Count Committee to encourage participation.
- Learn about hard-to-survey areas in your community.
- Share Census Bureau job postings with your networks.
- Download the Community Outreach Toolkit to tailor census outreach for the people you serve.
- Follow the U.S. Census Bureau on Facebook and Twitter
- Share Census Bureau fact sheets, data visualizations and infographics.