There are many ways your organization can support the 2020 census. Businesses, local governments, nonprofits, faith-based and community organizations can serve as key census partners, helping to raise awareness about the census, educate the public about the importance of the census and encourage their employees, customers, constituents and the public to participate.
Here are ways you can get involved:
- Sign up for updates on census-related news and events.
- Register as a census partner for the Kansas City region.
- Start or join a Complete Count Committee to encourage participation.
- Learn about hard-to-survey areas in your community.
- Share Census Bureau job postings with your networks.
- Download the Community Outreach Toolkit to tailor census outreach for the people you serve.
- Follow the U.S. Census Bureau on Facebook and Twitter
- Share Census Bureau fact sheets, data visualizations and infographics.